[LEAPSECS] leap second issues in linux kernel

Steve Allen sla at ucolick.org
Wed Feb 12 13:41:55 EST 2014

On Wed 2014-02-12T11:22:57 -0700, Rob Seaman hath writ:

> > On Feb 12, 2014, at 9:09 AM, Rob Seaman wrote:

> >> Meanwhile, whatever discussions occur on this list should flow from documented case studies:

> >> http://www.cacr.caltech.edu/futureofutc/preprints/files/2_AAS%2013-502_Allen.pdf

> In particular, Steve Allen's paper is the most complete exploration

> of the topic in question, and itself references a variety of resources

> well worth reviewing.

For completeness, I recently encountered an earlier list of linux
kernel leap issues at
http://winningraceconditions.blogspot.com/2012_07_01_archive.html
I haven't checked to see how much overlap is in the lists.

Note that as of this week there are still linux kernel patches
that mention leap second issues
http://www.spinics.net/lists/stable/msg35597.html

--
Steve Allen <sla at ucolick.org> WGS-84 (GPS)
UCO/Lick Observatory--ISB Natural Sciences II, Room 165 Lat +36.99855