[LEAPSECS] Google, Amazon, now Microsoft

Sanjeev Gupta ghane0 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 11:46:45 EDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 3:34 AM, Clive D.W. Feather <clive at davros.org> wrote:

> Ah, there's almost a four-way meet. Afghanistan (UTC+4.5), Tajikistan
> (UTC+6), and China (UTC+8) meet at a point and, less than 20 kilometres
> south of there, is the China/Pakistan (UTC+5) border. There don't seem to
> be roads, but an off-road vehicle ought to be able to do it in an hour.

I do not think lack of roads is your biggest problem in this case.  Driving
around with a back seat full of equipment with ariels and batteries, in an
area that has seen disputed borders since the mid-1800s, would add years to
your visble age.  A Leap Second may not be noticed.

Note that according to India, Pakistan has no border with China, it is
Indian teritorry.  YMMV.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane