[LEAPSECS] Bloomberg announced its smear

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Mon Sep 26 09:52:49 EDT 2016

Brooks Harris <brooks at edlmax.com> wrote:

> Note too the discussions of how they increment the smear so as to
> not upset some receiver's PPL.

Is anyone other than Google doing that? All the other smears I recall
(UTC-SLS, Amazon, Bloomberg) have been piecewise-linear. (It isn't clear
to me whether QTNet's smear was piecewise-linear or not.)

Tony.
Rockall: South, veering west, 5 to 7, occasionally gale 8 later, perhaps
severe gale 9 later. Moderate or rough, becoming very rough or high later.
Rain or showers. Good, occasionally poor.