[LEAPSECS] DUT1 = 0

Brooks Harris brooks at edlmax.com
Wed Jul 6 21:20:30 EDT 2022

THE PLANET INSIDE
Scientists are probing the secrets of the inner core---and learning how
it might have saved life on Earth
https://www.science.org/content/article/scientists-probing-secrets-earths-inner-core-saved-life-planet

An accelerating high-latitude jet in Earth's core
https://eprints.whiterose.ac.uk/108112/1/accepted_version.pdf

Measurement of diurnal and semidiurnal rotational variations and tidal
parameters of Earth
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/4681204_Measurement_of_diurnal_and_semidiurnal_rotational_variations_and_tidal_parameters_of_Earth

Ocean and atmospheric tides standards (used for EIGEN gravity field
modeling)
https://iers-conventions.obspm.fr/content/supporting_material/chapter6/BIPM_ocean_tides_2007.pdf

"Prediction is difficult, especially about the future."

-Brooks