PHP Markdown 1.0b4.1

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Sun Apr 4 08:46:14 EDT 2004

I've thought of waiting the next release of John's Markdown before
rolling an update, but since it's ready I'm releasing it today.

I've updated my dingus page to PHP Markdown 1.0b4.1. Here are the
changes:

1.0b4.1: Sun 4 Apr 2004

*	Fixed a bug where image tags did not close.

*	Fixed a bug where brakets `[]` inside a link caused the link to be
	ignored. PHP Markdown support only 6 (!) level of brakets inside a link
	(while John's original version of Markdown in Perl support much more).

<http://www.michelf.com/php-markdown/>

Why beta 4.1 you may ask? Because I prefer to stick with the same
version numbers as the original Markdown. Since we share almost all the
same logic -- it's only a translation -- most of the bugs are going to
be shared between our two releases. This update correct two bugs that
were introduced during the translation to PHP, but it is still a port
of beta 4.

Enjoy!

Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com