[ANN] BlueCloth: a Markdown library for Ruby

Michael Granger ged at FaerieMUD.org
Wed Apr 14 02:15:23 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'd like to announce the initial (alpha) release of a Markdown library
for [Ruby][1] called "BlueCloth". It's mostly a direct port of the most
recent Perl `Markdown.pl`, minus the various plugin hooks and whatnot
and expressed as a String subclass.

More information can be found on [the project page][2], or feel free to
ask me directly. I don't have much in the way of a demo or a proper
project page yet, but I'll be working on getting something set up in
the coming days.

   [1]: http://www.ruby-lang.org/
   [2]: http://bluecloth.rubyforge.org/

--