Bug: INS/DEL in block context (1.04b)

Lou Quillio public at quillio.com
Wed Apr 28 12:09:57 EDT 2004

On Apr 28, 2004, at 11:58 AM, Jay Allen wrote:

> Anyway, no illuminance from your query which at least tells me I'm not
> being an idiot.

No, certainly not.  I seem to recall some oblique discussion of whether
ins/del should clear the MD 1.0 bar, sort of in the same context as
cite attributes.  Doesn't mean there shouldn't be a way to ram them
through, though.

What if lts and gts were added to the list of characters that may be
backslash-escaped.  That would solve a number of problems rather
neatly.  Or am *I* being an idiot?

http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/syntax#backslash

LQ