Markdown to rtf or pdf?

Julian 'Julik' Tarkhanov listbox at julik.nl
Thu Aug 19 09:47:05 EDT 2004

If you are sure that the XHTML of your article is well-formed you can
use XSL:FO to generate a PDF, although doubt that any
'public-cheaap-shared-allinclusive' hosts offer this option, and you
will have to learn some XSL.

On 19-aug-04, at 17:01, Chris Purcell wrote:

>>> I'm wondering if anybody is using Markdown for other contexts -- like
>>> using if for word processing.
>>>
>>> If I understand the technical improvements of XHTML right, it seems
>>> like
>>> it ought to be easy to transform it into other formats like rtf or
>>> pdf
>>> files. Ideally I'd like some sort of applescript that I could use for
>>> printing that would automagically convert my Markdown into a

--
Julian "Julik" Tarkhanov