Markdown to rtf or pdf?

Jelks Cabaniss jelks at jelks.nu
Thu Aug 19 15:11:38 EDT 2004

Chris Purcell wrote:
> Just from a quick Google: you could look at html2ps, a perl script.
> Once in postscript format, PDF is a quick conversion away.
> 	[html2ps] http://user.it.uu.se/~jan/html2ps.html

I would think the easiest way to create either RTF or PDF is via HTML; there
are many ways of creating RFT or PDF using that HTML as input.

i.e.,

`$ md2html.pl myMDfile.txt | html2rtf > myfile.rtf`

or some such (where `md2html.pl` is any arbitrary script incorporating
Markdown but additionally outputting the full HTML document instead of just
the `<body>` contents...)

/Jelks