Consecutive unordered and ordered lists.

Mark Henderson Linton marklinton at mac.com
Tue Dec 21 21:17:18 EST 2004

I played a little bit with this and if you make two new routines,
nearly identical to _DoLists, called _DoOrderedLists and
_DoUnorderedLists, where the only difference is that $marker_any only
includes $marker_ol in the former and $marker_ul in the latter, and
call them like this:

sub _DoLists {
	my $text = shift;

	$text = _DoOrderedLists($text);
	$text = _DoUnorderedLists($text);

	return $text;
}

The code then behaves as expected.

Sincerely,
Mark Linton
--
One advantage of fuzzy project objectives is that they let you avoid
the embarrassment of estimating the corresponding costs. -- Third Rule