Removing the forced <p> tags in MovableType posts?

Olivier Scherler os-lists at ithink.ch
Wed Mar 24 18:02:18 EST 2004

> Basically, whenever you tell MT to use automatic formatting of any sort
> (including Markdown, unfortunately), MT will place <p> tags around every
> paragraph of text in your entry.  This is a bad thing for me, as I don't like
> the preceeding and concluding carriage returns that this leaves in my bog
> entries.

Do you mean the vertical blank space like this or the fact that a new line is
started when a new entry begins?

In the former case, why not simply style p to remove top and bottom margins?

Olivier

∞ Unicode Ribbon Campaign — No ASCII, anywhere ∞
∞ <http://ithink.ch/unicode>                   ∞

:: Olivier Scherler :: Neuchâtel - Switzerland :: http://ithink.ch/blog/ ::