List weirdness

Andy Fragen lists at thefragens.com
Fri Mar 26 21:14:46 EST 2004

I discovered something recently related to subheading that I don't recall
seeing in the docs.

1. line1
2. line2
    * sub1
    * sub2
3. line3

translates to

<ol>
	<li>line1</li>
	<li>line2
		<ul>
			<li>sub1</li>
			<li>sub2</li>
		</ul>
	</li>
	<li>line3</li>
</ol>

Which is great. Coupled with a the following CSS I get order alpha sublist.

ol ul li { list-style-type: lower-alpha; }

Cool.

--
Andy Fragen