New link syntax

Daniel Axelrod markdown at danonline.net
Tue Mar 30 23:19:02 EST 2004

> No, it's far worse than that.  Go there, might as well quit now.  [big
> self-snip]
[big self-snip]: An example of civility not generally seen outside this
discussion list.

I was going to show how the implicit link syntax could be triggered too
easily in normal usage, but I had to be so contrived with it that I
guess the implicit link syntax is a good idea. It's one thing to find
examples where syntax would be mistriggered, it's another to not be
able to come up with a plausable example even when I *try*!

The second line of this message is simply illustrative, and does not
neccessarily reflect my views.