closing ul/li getting wrapped in p

Stephen Haberman stephenh at chase3000.com
Sat Nov 6 01:42:41 EST 2004

> I'm not sure what you're talking about here about where this fails.
> Can you show a simple example case?

Actually I think you are okay. I only half remember what was wrong with my
'original' fix, so I've tried a few permutations of what I remember as being
the issue with the just released 1.0.1-b2 but can't find anything, it looks
just fine.

My guess is that I had also been playing with the block_tags_a and _b at the
time and that was creating issues where there were not any.

I've ran the new Markdown against the document where I previously began
noticing and tweaking the nested list issues and everything looks just
great.

> > Is there an automated test suite for Markdown?
>
> Yes, I have one here. It could probably use a lot more example
> cases, however. I'll package it together and make it available for
> download soon.

Cool.

Thanks for the 1.0.1-b2 release. Good stuff.

- Stephen