S5 & Markdown?

Stefan Tilkov stefan.tilkov at innoq.com
Wed Oct 13 17:23:28 EDT 2004

That mail was of course not intended for the list, but for JG personally.
Sorry. Anyway - S5 (http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/) is a simple
HTML/CSS-based slide show system, and in combination with Markdown it
would allow creating slide decks in light speed. I have hacked together a
crude Perl script to put <div class="slide"> and </div> tags around text
blocks starting with an <h1> header, but wanted to check whether anybody
else thinks this is a good idea.

Best regards,
Stefan