PHP Markdown Website Revamp

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Fri Apr 1 21:48:39 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

I want to announce two things I added to the PHP Markdown website while
making big updates to my whole website tonight.

First, there is now a syntax page which contains on the French side a
translation of the Markdown Syntax document found on John's site. I
hope it helps to promote Markdown on the French side of the Internet.

Second, I've written a little introduction to Markdown for
non-HTML-savvy peoples. I've called it "Concepts". It's available both
in English and French on my PHP Markdown website. Please tell me if you
find typos, errors or things that sound strange.

Hum, well that's all for this email, happy reading:

<http://www.michelf.com/projects/php-markdown/>

Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://www.michelf.com/