Markdown for Oddmuse Wiki software

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at alumni.duke.edu
Fri Aug 5 17:33:24 EDT 2005

On Aug 4, 2005, at 10:05 PM, Aaron VonderHaar wrote:

> Thank you! I've been thinking about trying to make such an extension,

> but never found a spare minute to devote to the cause.

> I'll probably have some feedback once I get around to installing it :)

> --Aaron V.

Please let me know how it works for you. There will be other oddmuse
features that don't work, but I really want to try and keep the
syntax close to pure Markdown... But the extension can repair other
modules that it breaks.

F-

--
Fletcher T. Penney
fletcher at alumni.duke.edu

What you do today will cost you a day of your life.
- Seen on the internet