link soup

Mark Smith mark at bbprojects.net
Thu Aug 18 03:40:26 EDT 2005

@ 03:44 on 17.8.05, Michel Fortin wrote:

>Le 16 août 2005 à 18:56, John Gruber a écrit :

>> ...you can always just use two spaces between

>> bracketed text to be clear:

>Except that in this specific case (adding a footnote reference) you

>probably do not want a space between your word and the footnote

>reference.

Right, but (for me) in the specific case of a superscripted footnote
reference (the only case that's *so* messy), I'd be using CSS to style
the FR anyway, so, as long as I'm consistent with my input in terms of
spaces and the relative locations of the FR and the anchor, it shouldn't
be a problem.

mark.