Modular/Packaging Suggestion

Mark Lawrence nomad at null.net
Tue Aug 30 12:35:36 EDT 2005

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005, 'the other' Mark Lawrence wrote:

> I feel as though I have just wandered into a Heinlein time travel

Yikes!

I feel as through my brain isn't working properly. I thought I had already
received and read the message I sent to the mailing list - so why is my
name in the From field of this second message. Has it been delivered
twice?

And then why am I re-describing to everyone what I have done, except
slightly differently to how I remember doing it. *head shake*

I feel somewhat like I am writing to myself. Or perhaps I am the victim of
a really bad case of identify theft - to the point where the thief has
gone so far as to wash my car, mow the lawn and do my taxes.

I think I better go check who my girlfriend is with right now...

> of modularizing Markdown. The vertigo is so strong I can't bring myself

> to follow his links.

It is almost physically disorienting!

Cheers,
Mark.