Markdown-Discuss Digest, Vol 26, Issue 22

Jonathan Barrett jonathan at relativesanity.com
Thu Dec 1 07:00:59 EST 2005

Good catch - I think a lot of people get scared of <b> and <i> when
they first discover standards-based design, which leads to craziness
like:

I <span class="bold">really</span> haven't got this whole <span
class="italic">semantic</span> thing sussed yet.

a semantic standpoint, with the added "bonus" that <b> and <i> have
vaguely reliable "default" behaviours that might be handy, but should
never be relied upon.

Correct me if I'm wrong :)

-J