Enhancement request, license question

Khiraly khiraly123 at gmx.net
Sat Jan 1 09:07:42 EST 2005

Dear list,

# License question #

I have successfully integrated Markdown into my work. However I plan to
release my work under the GPL license. I have read through the
mailing-list archive about the license change (GPL->BSD).
At present I use the older (1.0.1b) Markdown version. Can it be released
Markdown as *dual license*? Or can I have in the future GPL-ed markdown
version or am I forced to fork the development?

---

# My suggestion #

On the website what I develope I use the following ''link-page'':
http://www.epointsystem.org/index.cgi?menu=links&lang=en

<dl class="linkek">

<dt><a href="http://www.pgp.com">
http://www.pgp.com</a></dt>
<dd>PGP official website</dd>

<dt><a href="http://www.gnupg.org">
http://www.gnupg.org</a></dt>
<dd>GPG official website </dd>

</dl>

So the URL (with a nice CSS style) and
after followed by a little explanation about the URL.

I want to integrate this ''url-list'' style into the Markdown syntax.
However I have readed that If somebody change the Markdown syntax the
author dont want that he call the stuff Markdown anymore.

So what is the best Markdownish syntax to implement this link-list?
And can it be integrated into the future markdown?

Best regards,
 Khiraly

(ps: sorry for my ugly english)