Submitting isues via .text files

Rob Russell sumware at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 20:45:58 EST 2005

At the risk of posting a stupid newbie question on a list that isn't
designed for this question (flame me if you like!)

John's comments reminded me of something I tried over the holidays:

On Thu,  6 Jan 2005 01:38:31 -0500, John Gruber <gruber at fedora.net> wrote:

> (The short answer: I have two individual
> archive templates; one that generates HTML files (the regular pages)
> and one that generates plain text pages (the .text pages).

I experimented with MT on my own computer to see what this blogging
thing was about, but more particularly if I can use MT to create a set
of linked static pages on a different server (i.e. I was hoping to use
MT to manage a set of pages). I didn't find one, so if someone can
point me to the part of the docs that I am missing, I would be
greatful.

Sorry for stealing bandwidth.

Rob
SumWare Consulting NZ