Markdown barfs on this document

Joe Chellman lists at chellman.org
Thu Jan 27 01:51:11 EST 2005

Hi all,

I've been off the list for a little while, but I'm back with a
question, if not a vengeance.

I've attached a sample Markdown document (the text source) that isn't
being processed as I expect.

The rendered page is here:

http://www.shooflydesign.org/buzz/past/
how_do_i_make_changes_to_my_website.html

Specifically, things go awry after "How To Edit The Files".  There are
several paragraphs thereafter that are broken, and I'm not sure why.
Have I found a bug, or is my Markdown malformed?  Everything seems fine
to me.  This article has been sitting around for (as you might see)
many months now, and I found these bum paragraphs when I went to do
some editing today.

Joe
--
Joe Chellman