Known list nesting bug in 1.0.1

John Gruber gruber at fedora.net
Mon Jul 11 21:38:40 EDT 2005

A. Pagaltzis <pagaltzis at gmx.de> wrote on 07/12/05 at 12:07 am:

> Yes, that fixes the nesting bug with Markdown syntax lists – just

> like the Dingus, as previously noted. (The Dingus runs 1.0.2b3.)

Yeah, I should probably fork the Dingus and have the main instance
run the latest release version, and have a separate version that
runs the current development code. Or make that an option or
something.

The only announcements about beta releases are here on the mailing
list, so if you joined recently, you missed the release of 1.0.2b2;
sorry for the delay getting 1.0.2 actually out the door.

> Both 1.0.2b2 and the Dingus have the nesting bug with HTML list

> tags that I discovered when working around the bug in 1.0.1,

> though.

I think that's a new bug; I've logged it for attention, thanks.