Image syntax

Aaron Swartz aaronsw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:21:42 EDT 2005

> But how does "300px" qualify as a size? It's just one dimension.

I can't think of any real example where I wanted to distort the aspect
ration of an image. Actually, this number should probably be specified
in ems in a typical font on a typical display or something more
comprehensible than pixels.

> [if] they're more like named parameters, you could put

> them in any order:

You can already do that. \d+(px|em) doesn't even overlap with
(right|left|center).The names don't add anything. Putting them in any
order is nice, though.