Extending markdown?

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at alumni.duke.edu
Wed Jul 27 22:03:16 EDT 2005

#1 (images) has gotten a lot of discussion, but I wanted to point out
that I did implement a version of this idea in MultiMarkdown, based
on simply re-interpreting the [id][] link format... May or may not
be a good idea, but I welcome feedback.

I agree that being able to internally reference other parts of a
Markdown document is a good idea.

http://fletcher.freeshell.org/wiki/MultiMarkdown

Thanks!

Fletcher

--
Fletcher T. Penney
fletcher at alumni.duke.edu

Bored people, unless they sleep a lot, are cruel.
- Renata Alder