Tables

robert mcgonegal robert37 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 22:04:09 EST 2005

On 7-Nov-05, at 8:49 PM, Michel Fortin wrote:

> You say this looks like a table, but for me, with a monospaced

> font, it hardly look like it. (What font did you use?)

Although I've got my mail app set to send plain text, I'm viewing
messages using Lucida Grande, so your table is also jumbled for me.
But that is a valid point, the pipes do make it comprehensible.

I've now discovered the archives and will read them before I reply.
My apologies if tables (or image paths) have already been discussed.

Robert McGonegal