International quotes (Was: typography of the apostrophe)

Fran ç ois Granger ml at fgranger.com
Fri Oct 21 12:31:34 EDT 2005

Le 21/10/05 1:58, « Michel Fortin » <michel.fortin at michelf.com> a écrit :

> Disclaimer: This is all according to the table, which may contain

> errors. (It doesn't seem completely right to me for French so...)

The french is ok, but one detail: the note says "1Ž4-em / non-break". This
is not exactly the rule. The space is mandatory, it is a thin space (une
espace fine). The size of this space vary according to the font used but is
usually 1/3 of the "quadratin" wich may be bigger than the em space.

--
je soutiens Médicalistes : http://www.medicalistes.org/divers/adherer.php