php markdown toolbar

Rich Pedley elfin at elfden.co.uk
Wed Apr 26 06:34:28 EDT 2006

Back at the end of March I wrote:

> http://www.elfden.co.uk/wip/markdown/

I think I have now finished work on this.

The toolbar only appears if javascript is enabled.
So far as I can tell it is navigable by the keyboard.
Accesskeys can be set for those that need them (though I am not happy
with the way my script is currently working).

I have taken out the 'P' button, though obviously the functionality is
there to adapt the toolbar so that and others can be created.

There is still one minor thing that bugs me, not being able to
increment the Num.List number.

Comments and feedback would be appreciated.

Rich