Escaping inside code blocks?

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Sun Dec 31 08:48:23 EST 2006

Le 2006-12-30 à 23:57, John Gruber a écrit :

> Unless I'm forgetting something, the documentation is wrong. Or,

> more specifically, it is outdated.

Indeed it is. The online document was reverted to an older version at
some point in early 2006 or late 2005. I attached to this email the
more up-to-date document from March 2005 when I translated it [in
French][fr] and kept a copy to diff future versions with. I hope it
helps someone. Note that the document is Copyright (c) 2005 John Gruber.

[fr]: http://localhost/projets/php-markdown/syntaxe/

Please John, fix your website before it causes more confusion. It's
been in this misleading state for much too long.