[ANN] Object-Oriented PHP Markdown/SmartyPants

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Wed May 24 09:38:30 EDT 2006

Le 23 mai 2006 à 17:01, Rich Pedley a écrit :

> But a quick question, I want to add the ability to add a

> 'class="Foo" ' - specifically in my case to images

> is this something that is likely to happen in the near future? As I

> do not want to replicate/duplicate any work that might be in progress.

This is certainly planned for PHP Markdown Extra, but I haven't
started work on that yet. If/when it ships it will probably include
support for a little more than images, and more than the class
attribute.

But I don't know when I'll do it, if I do it, so I suggest you go for
it.

Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://www.michelf.com/