[ANN] PHP Markdown Extra 1.1b3

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Sat Nov 11 20:53:33 EST 2006

The last missing piece for the footnote implementation in PHP
Markdown Extra is the custom class and title attributes for footnote
links and backlinks I said I'd add in the announcement of 1.1b1. So
this new version adds four configurable settings to that effect.
Within the attributes, any occurrence of `%%` will be replaced by the
current footnote number. For instance, you could use:

define( 'MARKDOWN_FN_LINK_TITLE', "Go to footnote %%." );

Nothing else has changed in this version. It can be downloaded here:

<http://www.michelf.com/docs/projets/php-markdown-extra-1.1b3.zip>

Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://www.michelf.com/