Minor regexp oversight for setext headings

Angie Ahl alists at vertebrate.co.uk
Mon Oct 9 10:07:53 EDT 2006

Oi.

All due respect,

If you're going to correct/flame people publicly at least have to
politeness to point out/qualify what you're saying eg chapter or page
number otherwise you come across as an ignorant troll with no social
skills.

Unless of course you are an ignorant troll in which case please
disregard this message. I was under the impression you weren't but I
could be wrong.

And I've read the book about 5 times by now so I'd really appreciate
you qualifying what you say to the list for the benefit of the list
as I'm pretty sure you're mistaken.

Angie