seemingly no good way to end bulleted list and start code block

Lou Quillio public at quillio.com
Sat Oct 6 23:37:13 EDT 2007

Michel Fortin wrote:

> Note that creating a second paragraph in the list item is correct

> behaviour, not a bug.

And I should've been clearer that it's not a bug, and should've
linked directly to the workaround. Apologies.

> So I'm seriously thinking about adding a second (unindented) code block

> syntax to PHP Markdown Extra that would avoid this issue entirely.

I'd welcome it, since I currently use an ugly wrapper to handle
this. It's enough for me to reference PHP Markdown Extra, if not
Markdown proper. If Andreas (Maruku) picked it up, better still.
Wish there were an 'Extra' for Python.

LQ