Flat code block syntax

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 12:29:44 EDT 2007

Hm, on English (US) keyboards the backtick and tilde are on the same
dedicated key directly to the left of the number 1 key (below Ecs and
above Tab). The tilde is "Shift `". In my experiance most people don't
remember/realize they are there until its pointed out the first time.
Thanks for the reminder that it this may not always be the case in
every language. But, considering the number of english users who miss
them, are you sure there's not an easier way?