Feature Request External label resolution

John MacFarlane jgm at berkeley.edu
Sun Apr 20 10:40:26 EDT 2008

Pandoc concatenates input from all files specified on the command
line. So you can just do:

pandoc myfile.txt refs.txt > myfile.html

Seems to me that this would be a reasonable default behavior for
Markdown.pl as well, but it doesn't seem to work that way now.

John

+++ Sherwood Botsford [Apr 19 08 16:28 ]: