Feature Request External label resolution

Sherwood Botsford sgbotsford at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 13:25:27 EDT 2008

Milian Wolff wrote:

> Yes that seems to be a good idea. Though I recon you could pick one of the

> Markdown implementations with support for extensions or one which is object

> orientated so you could simply overload the basic link resolution. Should be

> cleaner than hacking Markdown.pl

Umm. Pointers to Markdown implementations with support for
extensions?

> It's learning curve might be a bit steep though I think it is worth it. Maybe

> try it out for your next website.

I took a quick look at drupal.org. Won't happen this spring.
While we still have snow on the ground, my busy season for
the tree farm starts in two weeks. As soon as snow is gone I'll
be busier than a one handed piano player, with 4500 seedlings
coming in.

So until next winter, I'll live with what I have.