spelling with <g>?

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Wed Feb 27 17:47:13 EST 2008

Le 2008-02-27 à 15:19, Seumas Mac Uilleachan a écrit :

> Interestingly, if I look at the page source the hard return shows up

> as <hr at company.com>. I would think that anything with an @ should

> be, if valid, converted to an e-mail address.

Well, it certainly should be converted to a mailto link. The current
result is a side effect of `<hr` being taken as a an HTML tag and
ignoring the rest until the closing `>`. Markdown.pl is affected too.

I've added it to MDTest, which is certainly due for a new release, and
I'll fix it in PHP Markdown (& Extra). Thank you for reporting the
issue.

Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://michelf.com/