MultiMarkdown Documentation Wiki

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at fletcherpenney.net
Sun Feb 10 19:32:15 EST 2008

Rich Morin has spurred me to action regarding MultiMarkdown
documentation (which is fairly bare bones). There is currently a good
bit of tips and tricks out there, but it is spread across different
places:

the Literature and Latte forums (Scrivener)
the MultiMarkdown discussion list
the MMD documentation on my website, and included in the download
various web sites

I have re-opened a "scratchpad" for collaborative work on
documentation, and Rich has jumped in to start providing a little
content. I encourage anyone interested to make changes - add tips,
tricks, questions that need answers, whatever....

http://fletcherpenney.net/scratchpad/

Thanks!

Fletcher

--
Fletcher T. Penney
fletcher at fletcherpenney.net

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.