discount <markdown in C>

John MacFarlane jgm at berkeley.edu
Sun Mar 2 21:47:07 EST 2008

Nice job! You've got the speed record by a mile!

I've played with your program a bit, and so far it does well on most of the
edge cases that cause problems for Markdown.pl. But, like Markdown.pl,
it generates invalid XHTML for this case:

***strong** in emph*

John

+++ david parsons [Mar 01 08 11:04 ]: