[ANN] Create Slide Shows (PowerPoint/KeyNote-Style) Using Markdown using the Slide Show (S9) Ruby Gem

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 09:41:29 EDT 2008

Ah, I thought S9 sounded familiar, but I was thinking of [S5][1] by
Eric Meyer. Looks like this is an adaptation of S5 that uses a browser
plugin rather than javascript for control. I never thought of using
Markdown to author slides like that though. Interesting.

[1]: http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/