definition lists?

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 15:37:41 EST 2008

It's in the works. We had a working solution last week, but then
refactored the core this week, so I have to refactor the definition
list stuff.

If you want it right now, your free to checkout from the git repo [1]
at commit e968bbf (on Nov 6), or wait a few more days for me to get
the refactor done and have the latest and greatest.

One thing is for sure, I will have something included in the next
release which I anticipate happening soonish.

[1]: http://gitorious.org/projects/python-markdown/repos/mainline