Link syntax (was: definition lists?)

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Fri Nov 21 13:28:08 EST 2008

Le 2008-11-21 à 11:36, Jason Blevins a écrit :

> On Babelmark Markdown.pl 1.0.2b8 honors this implicit reference

> syntax but

> 1.0.1 doesn't. I was aware of this syntax so my expected output is

> that

> of the beta version. I haven't used it myself though because I've

> often

> wondered how 'standard' it is. It looks like the majority of

> implementations

> do support it though.

For PHP Markdown and PHP Markdown Extra, I've kept that syntax
disabled on purpose, waiting for an non-beta release of Markdown.pl to
make it official (at which point it'll be in the Markdown
documentation). The problem is that Markdown.pl 1.0.2 doesn't seem
like it'll go out of beta one day...

michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://michelf.com/