Python-Markdown 2.0 Final Released!

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 00:17:21 EDT 2009

FYI, I just updated the wiki with all the 2.0 docs. Available
Extensions is probably the most interesting page:

http://www.freewisdom.org/projects/python-markdown/Available_Extensions

Yuri, the front page needs updating, but it's locked out to block
spammers, so I can't edit it. While your at it, change the download
link on that page to PyPI: <http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Markdown/2.0>

Also, the available extensions page has some formatting issues. The
wikilinks in a nested list aren't working. Looks like a bug in your
wiki.

--
----