Cpp-Markdown 1.00

Chad Nelson chad.thecomfychair at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:03:15 EST 2009

Since no one seemed to notice the question in my announcement message a
couple days ago, I'm asking again:

I've been trying to add Cpp-Markdown to the markdown wiki page at
<http://markdown.infogami.com/>, but I can't seem to log in there with
my reddit.com account information as the login page states (I'm told
"that username doesn't exist"), and there's no visible way to apply for
an account on that wiki itself. Is there some special trick to it?

If new contributors aren't allowed, could someone who has write access
already add it? All the information is in the below-quoted announcement
message. I was planning to add MDTest to the testing packages too, since
it isn't mentioned there and has been very useful in developing
Cpp-Markdown.
- --
Chad Nelson
Oak Circle Software, Inc.