md2html.awk and a question

Seumas Mac Uilleachan seumas at idirect.ca
Thu Jul 16 21:09:23 EDT 2009

Hi, if I read your example right, the bullet markup should take priority
over anything else in that line. So the #h1 ##h2 ###h3 etc should not be
headers since they are part of a bulleted list. Also the # is not the
first character of the line.

As for the indented #an h1, should that be a header? I would think not
myself. If it's indented it's intended to be something else to my thinking.

As for the

- btw, this an h1, not a list item

that is so ambiguous it could be either. I suppose the ==== and ---- headers, since they span multiple lines, probably take priority over everything.

Then again, it may depend on your markdown version (perl, php, python, haskell, etc).