discount submitted to Fink

Steve Huff shuff at vecna.org
Mon Mar 2 12:05:16 EST 2009

hello folks!

i've packaged discount-1.3.2 so that it builds under Fink (http://www.finkproject.org
) and submitted my package for validation (https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=414256&aid=2654852&group_id=17203
). this may be a good solution for someone who wants to use discount
but doesn't want to fool around with compiling the source without
assistance; in addition, as updates are released, i'll package them
and submit them as well (ahem 1.3.4 :( ).

if this is of interest to anyone, please feel free to send email to
one of the appropriate Fink mailing lists (http://finkproject.org/lists/index.php
) encouraging the developers to validate and merge my submission;
there's a sizeable backlog, and it may take months before a new
package hits the mirrors otherwise.

thanks,
-steve

--
If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an
improbable fiction. - Fabian, Twelfth Night, III,v