multiline header

Alexandre Leray alexandre at alexandreleray.com
Tue Mar 2 06:12:08 EST 2010

Thanks for all your replies,

I have indeed no problem to render my titles as headers, the idea was
more about having a pure markdown well designed source document.
I like mine to be hard-wrapped, 78 characters a line, so I guess there
is no actual solution.

Is there often this kind of backward compatibility problems?
In that case what about maintaining a backward compatible markdown and a
non backward compatible one?

Best,

Alex