Markdown development

Joseph Lorenzo Hall joehall at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 17:42:21 EDT 2010

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Michel Fortin <michel.fortin at michelf.com> wrote:

> Is there anyone interested in sponsoring Markdown development? I think you first need a solution to this problem if you want to have a lead designer.

Yikes, this sounds like an NGO (Mozilla Foundation, etc.) and overhead
(to accept support, etc.).

Is there a way Gruber could "anoint" someone with the relevant level
of interest and gruber-esque design+coding sense? That could be
tough. As someone who studies governance and policy, this is a sticky
situation... and one where the classic answer of "fork!" has already
been done a couple dozen times, without "answering" the problem.
best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
ACCURATE Postdoctoral Research Associate