Email Obfuscation Techniques

Fletcher T. Penney fletcher at fletcherpenney.net
Tue Apr 12 22:08:33 EDT 2011

On a related topic --- does anyone know how to pass an obfuscated
email address through XSLT?

I've tried googling various solutions and am coming to the conclusion
that it basically would require manually re-encoding to the output?

Discovered that applying XSLT to a Markdown generated HTML doc with
obfuscated email results in output HTML that has been "de-obfuscated."

Fletcher